Greatel The Grandma

Gretel The Grandma

One fine day a little boy named Donny was walking to his mother's house. Donny's mum and dad had separated, every weekend he went to his mother. Donny was walking to his mother's house, he passed an older woman and ran as fast as he could to pass her. The old women Gretel was upset that the boy ran away from her. She was thinking about doing something really bad.

Donny was skipping one day and found a lolly on the ground he picked it up and his dad saw him “get inside!” he said “ok father’’ Donny said. The old lady said to herself “I will get him one day”. Donny was cheeky so he knew that he would go back to it because he found a trail of lollies on the ground. Donny knew that his father was going to check on him when he walked to his mother's house.

Donny had a plan, He was going to go to his mothers, stay in there when his father had gone back into the house. Then he will say to his mum that he forgot something at his father's. and go back to the old lady's house to get the lolly He did all the things that he said to do and made it to the house. The grandma wasn’t at the front so he knew it was clear. He got a lolly one by one and shoved them in his pocket. It leads to a car. He got to the car and there were lollies in the car. He reached for them the old lady Gretel jumped out of nowhere and grabbed the little boy and said to him. “Your mine now ’’.he had started screaming “HELP HELP THERE IS SOME OLD LADY HURTING ME HELP’’. Donny's mum and dad heard him.

They ran out Donny was in the car. The car was locked. They find the old lady Gretel behind the car the father had to leave, he was mad. The mother grabbed the old lady and sat her down in the house because they needed to talk. When they sat him down as well. They talked to him. He was scared because he thought he was going to get in trouble. They told that Gretel was actually his grandma. Donny asked why didn’t they tell him before. His mother explained. His father didn’t want Donny to know that his mother was Gretel and we made a promise never to tell anything about Gretel to you. Donny was mad at his father, he didn't tell him anything about his mum. Donny stormed into the house. He said to his father. why didn't you tell me anything about your mum? His dad explained that she was a horrible parent and he didn't want Donny to know that that was his mum.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!