The Unicorn Squad

The three leaders of the Unicorn Squad, Wild Wind Willow, Zephyr Breeze Zapper and Lily Lightning Storm, were preparing to go on their next mission. This time, they were battling magic bombs that exploded and turned into magical evil unicorns. They found out about these magical unicorn bombs when Wild Wind Willow and Sienna Savannah Sonata Silk, another member of the Unicorn Squad, were walking through Popstaria on the way back to Unicorn Squad Academy, their magic-detector watches started flashing. As they bent down to take a look, the first bomb exploded and the first unicorn came out! But, it didn’t react like they expected. Instead, it actually asked them if it could join their team! It didn’t like the unicorn bomb team because it had to roll everywhere trying to explode, while the unicorn squad got to walk everywhere.
Wild Wind Willow wasn’t sure if this magical unicorn was telling the truth because the unicorn bomb team was meant to be evil. Sienna Savannah at first thought that the unicorn was telling the truth, but Wild Wind saw the unicorn whispering in to her own hoof, which seemed really strange. She heard the unicorn say “I’ve made it! What do you need me to do? Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?” And then Wild Wind figured out the truth. The unicorn was a spy trying to get information from the Unicorn Squad! They were worried that the evil unicorn would take their secrets back to the bomb squad, so they decided to bring them along on the next mission and try to convince the evil unicorn to actually join their team…
This all happened yesterday, and now the Unicorn Squad was planning for a fake mission to trick the evil unicorn into joining their team. The Unicorn Squad made fake magic staffs that looked like they were going to fire at the evil bomb squad, but they were actually using them to communicate with each other on the mission and they also made a voice recorder so that they could hear what the evil unicorn was up to. Then they asked the evil unicorn for directions to the bomb squad’s lair. They made sure they had a back up group with real magic staffs to use when they got there. But, they knew the evil unicorn could take them to the wrong place, so that’s also why they had the back-up group. So they all started off on the mission, everyone carrying their own secrets.
The evil unicorn said they had to go across an ocean, so they went on a ship. As they sailed out into the ocean, they were suddenly surrounded by the bomb squad unicorns who were rolling on tiny boats! So Wild Wind, Zephyr Breeze and Lily Lightning put their magic staffs together and with a flash of rainbow called the back-up group to the ship, who brought all the bomb unicorns on board and convinced them to stay with them back in Popstaria.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!