The Tree Of Life

In the middle of the Light Realm a dark substance was ripping through the Tree of Life. As the crack was growing, it was also slowly sucking the rich air of the Light Realm; like a horrific black hole, everythings colour was getting drained. As the evil was spreading, there were souls from the dead screaming and walking bizarrely. All of a sudden, Hades; God of the Underworld infiltrated through the Tree of Life, as he blasted everything with a powerful ball of fire that disintegrated everything in his path. Clouds appeared in front of the souls and a electrical blast flung all of the souls back to the half evil Tree of life. Suddenly, a three metre man with a two foot lightning bolt appeared looking angry.
“Zeus my brother, come with me and we will forge a new world,” Hades suggested seriously.
“I will never join a force of evil!” Zeus yelled back.
The dead souls got back up and started running straight towards Zeus. He fought off the souls as one was about to bite his leg. Waves started crashing behind Zeus, and Poseidon appeared lunging forward to hit the soul away with his almighty three pointed trident. He created a huge wave, wiping all the souls back to the tree that was almost devoured by pure evilness.
“Brother, thank you for saving me,” Zeus said.
“Well well well, look who came to save the almighty God of the Skys,” Hades replied back.
“Stop this immediately and we will bring peace to you,” Zeus ordered.
“Ha ha ha you really think that I will come back to you after everything you have done to me?”
“Ahhh!” Zeus struck a huge lightning bolt towards Hades, but he dodged it with no problem.
“Ha ha ha you think that will stop me, I have a surprise for you”, Hades said with a grim laugh.
Out of the darkness Kronos, The Titan King, Lord of the Universe, Ruler of the Golden Age appeared.
“Father when... How are you here?” Poseidon sighed.
“Hades saved me from the Everlasting Void where Zeus banished me,” Kronos replied.
You could feel Kronos’s cold evil heart radiating through the Light Realm.
“I summon the twelve Olympians!” Zeus shouted.
All the Olympians including Artemis, Aphrodite, Hera, Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Ares, Hephaestus, Hermes and Hestia appeared in a sophisticated halo shape. Zeus and Poseidon joined the rest of the Olympians, then they all yelled out.
“With the power of Mount Olympus we banish all evilness from the Light Realm and Earth!”
“No!!!!!!” Hades and Kronos yelled, before they vanished away to the Everlasting Void.
“We must return to Mount Olympus,” Zeus announced.
They all glowed with a golden colour with touches of red and then disappeared.
Back at Mount Olympus the Twelve Olympians returned to their cabins that were in a triangle formation. At midnight, Poseidon sensed Zeus’s presence at the Light Realm so he teleported himself there. When he arrived he spotted Zeus standing next to the Tree of Life watching it heal and recover. Poseidon walked slowly towards him until Zeus said:
“You know that evilness will somehow find a way to come back?” Zeus established.
“Yes I know, but let this be a time to celebrate what we have accomplished,” Poseidon replied.
“I’m just worried what their next move will be. Kronos is looking to destroy us from the inside out, but we will fight back,” Zeus said.
“Ok, but let's go back to Mount Olympus and get some rest” Poseidon said while they started to teleport.
“Ha ha ha.” A pure evil voice emerged from the Tree of Life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!