The Get Away

It all started in Rio de Janerio. Where Jay, Tj, Sammy and Shayla started a life of crime. They started stealing cars at the age of 16.
Jay asked the team to meet up at an old abandoned warehouse where they keep all their cars that they steal. Nobody knows what they do or where they would keep the cars. But the one thing that they needed was a gun which they had a lot of in their line of business and in Rio they needed them.
About 10 minutes later the team arrived. Jay was telling them about a Lamborghini a McLaren, a Ford GT and a Bugatti that were at Orgaos National park Brazil.
Jay said, “Are you guys in for it?”
They all said yes.
“What we are going to do is drive in casual cars and leave them there while we’re trying to steal the four cars. The cars are locked away in a shed with cameras,” said Jay.
The team got all the gear ready, including black spray paint to spray black on the security cameras, plyers and a gun each. They also took binoculars and a laptop to track were they are going.
Shayla said, “I think we are ready to go.”
While Jay and Shayla packed the gear into the cars, Tj and Sammy had a feeling that they were going to get caught and started to worry that they should have not said yes.
30 minutes later they all arrived at the National Park. They all parked their cars and got out and walked towards the shed. TJ sprayed black spray paint on the security cameras. Sammy started to pick the lock on the shed and all of a sudden a loud click came from the lock.
“YES!” Yelled Sammy. “I picked the lock. Ok guys let’s get the cars out of the shed.” They all opened a car door and jumped in the cars.
They all sped off and went back to the warehouse and parked the cars in there. Everybody felt glad that they got away.
In the end, they sold the cars for money for their families.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!