Samson's Adventure

Once upon a time there lived a little boy, his name was Samson. Once Samson killed a lion because he was so strong. One day he snuck out of his house. When he was walking down the street he saw a playground and he decided to play. But he didn’t know it was someone else’s playground. Then the police came and the police put Samson in jail.

He stayed there for two days until he came up with an idea. He could shout out to Levi his brother who worked at the Police Station. Levi heard someone shouting at him and unlocked the cage for Samson. When one of the Police security guards saw Samson, he yelled ‘Hands up!’ When the Police were about to shoot Samson, Levi shot the Police. But there was no escape because there were metal gates. So he climbed over.

There was a swamp just up ahead. Samson didn’t see it and then he fell into the swamp. He was drowning because he couldn’t swim and there were crocodiles in the swamp. So he tried to swim but instead of swimming, he was pushing himself off the crocodiles.
When he got out of the swamp the crocodiles were still following Samson. Samson ran as fast as he could. After an hour of running the crocodiles were still chasing him, then he found a hiding spot. So he quickly ran to the hiding spot and then the crocodiles didn’t know where Samson was.

He was hungry after his adventure so he went to the bank and asked for some money. Then he went to McDonalds and he bought some chips and a cheese burger. He ate the cheese burger and his chips.

Then he stole a motorbike but he didn’t know where to go. He just had a motorbike, that’s all he had. So he went to his friends house and they were very welcoming. He was at Lincoln’s house and he went on his dirt bike. There were a lot of mud patches and every time he went through there he slipped. So instead of going on the dirt bike he went in Lincoln’s bedroom and he played in there for one hour. In that hour he was playing with some Hot Wheels tracks.

Then he went to his friend Levi’s house. Levi had lots of crystals and Samson stole some. He knows it was naughty but he didn’t give it back. So he ran as fast as he could across the road and then he went into a big bush and was digging a hole to hide the crystals.
One year later he was still by himself and he still had the motorbike, so he went looking for his home. He went around and around until he found it. He was really excited to see his family again so he went as fast as he could and then he knocked on the door and everyone was so excited to see him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!