Ninja And Me Vs Warrior

I was standing in the midst of a foggy night in ancient Japan with nothing in front of me but a pitch-black forest. As I was looking around, something quivered in the bushes. For the first minute or so, I thought it was a mouse but then I got the sense that it smelt queer. The smell was getting stronger and stronger and then the blackest and shadowy figure that was no taller than me was standing in front of me.
My spine shivered. With a moment of silence, it stepped an inch closer. Now that the fog slowly faded, I could get a glimpse of its shining eyes. Just at that moment it winked at me. I had a strange feeling that it was a ninja! I stepped back at the thought of it, and then the ninja stepped closer. I just couldn’t stand the thought that we were going to fight. I heard a shout and a glimpse of a torch was seen by the two of us. The torch seemed that it was coming closer and then another tall figure came out of the bushes, as if they were creeping and holding a sword in one hand and a torch in the other.
Just when they were ready to pounce, I got a glimpse of its bamboo armour. I gasped, “It’s a Samurai warrior!!!” but what was I to do? I could hardly breathe. Just as I was about to run, I saw the ninja reach back and grab a sword. As I looked closer, I saw something runny and glowing green in it.
The ninja saw this and said in a low scared tone, “It’s charmed. It doesn’t let enemies attack.” Then from the corner of my eye, I saw the samurai warrior creeping towards us. I was about to let out a scream to get the ninja to pay attention to the samurai, but then I saw the ninja was already pointing his sword at the samurai warrior.
Then the ninja whispered, “Run home!!!” I held my breath, for I had forgotten about my parents for a while because my mind was concerned about the intense battle. But then I remembered what they looked like and how they took care of me. I was so scared that I stood motionless for a moment then I sprinted until I got to my little house that I called home. And from a distance, I could hear the battle. In the house, I saw my mother and father waiting for me. I ran into my father’s and mother’s arms. I was so frightened, I was thinking about it all night, even in my dream. I dreamt about me in a fight with a Samurai warrior. He was about to strike me with his sword, when I woke up sweating. I looked around, I let out a sigh of relief, it was a dream. But the rest was real.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!