Untitled

At the crack of dawn Malichi Monkey got up for his work. On the other side of the forest lived Flin the Funnelweb. Flin was fast asleep but not for long. Soon he’s awake and he’s absolutely mad. Just as Malichi came past Flin accused him of waking him up. Malichi had tears tripping down his face. So he ran away. He was as sad as a newborn baby that fell over. On the way home he saw a path that he had never seen before. So he had a look he heard a lot more chirping than usual. Then 10 birds flew into Malichi. He fell onto the ground then Flin found Malichi and took him back to his home.
After that Flin took Malichi home. Thank you so much for that lovely time Flin. It was ten years later and they met again. They had forgotten each other so they had another fight. After the fight Flin shuffled across the floor. The fight went on for ages and ages till they gave up.
Suddenly Malichi recognised Flin and Flin recognised Malichi. “I know you,” grinned Flin, “you are Malichi.” Excitedly they went for a walk.
The next day they both had a grin from ear to ear.
To be continued.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!