The Break Down

Coucudoodledo! That’s the beautiful sound of the lovely rooster in my backyard saying that it is time to wake up. I got up, ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth and went out to help my mum and dad to feed the cows, sheep’s, dog, pigs, ducks and chickens.
One sunny day, a sheep found a hole. She asked her mum and dad if she could go out to explore the wide open world. They said no because she was too young to explore the world by herself. She did not listen to them and just went out. The other sheep knew what was going to happen if they go chasing after her. So the other sheep just stayed. She was crossing the road, but when she was crossingt she did not see the car that was coming because she was daydreaming. Then BOOM! SMASH! CRASH!
The car hit the light pole and smoke came out of the car. The car driver quickly came out of the car before it explodes. In the meantime the lamb was flying in the air and landed on my dad’s head facing its bump down on his face. She pooped on my dad’s face and it’s dripping down on his nose and about to go to his mouth. Dad quickly wiped it off before entering to his mouth.
Then we thought that she had broken her bone. Now I had seen what had happened so I told my mum. My, mum, my dad and I took her to the Royal Pets Hospital. The Vet did an x-ray. We did know now that she had broken her bone and she was in a terrible pain. The Doctor gave treatment and fixed her leg by putting a plaster cast around her leg and advised us not to let her walk for some time.
When we returned to the farm the entire farm animals and the farmers helped the sheep get better and come back to normal. Whenever she went to the road they pulled her back to the shed where she had to stay. That sheep had learned her lesson to never go out to explore the wide open world. If she wanted to she would ask the farmers. Sometimes they would say no but sometimes they would say yes. When they said yes they took her and the other farm animals with them in their big truck. They did not make them walk because they did not want her to break another leg or any other farm animals to break a leg.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!