Isabella

One day on the 5th of April, Isabella and her brother Alex were playing horse shoe. It was Alex’s turn to throw however he accidentally hit Isabella in the head.
” Isabella,” Alex shouted. he dropped to the ground and wept in shame. The funeral is today…. We went in the car.
‘dad are we there yet?” Alex mumbled.
“ 5 minuets,” dad said trying to sound brave.

The funeral has finished. We hopped in the car… i heard
Isabella Isabella 10 miles away Isabella Isabella 9 miles away.
”Mum did you hear something?” asked Alex.
‘No why? “ Alex’s mother asked in curiosity.

They got home and Alex watched TV. Alex heard a voice Isabella Isabella 8 miles away. Isabella Isabella 7 miles away Isabella Isabella 6 miles away.
Alex was having dinner, poatato gems, fish fingers, lettuce , carrots and lamb for dinner. He went to the bathroom to clean his teeth. He heard Isabella Isabella 5 miles away. He told his parents but they didn’t believe him. They told him to go to bed and to sleep like a baby …
He tried to sleep but he heard Isabella Isabella 5 miles away Isabella Isabella 4 miles away Isabella Isabella 3 miles away Isabella Isabella 2 miles away Isabella Isabella 1 mile away Isabella Isabella at your gate Isabella Isabella on your step Isabella Isabella in your house Isabella Isabella on your bed Isabella Isabella now your dead…..

Hold on i am lying in bed and I'm not dead, nothing is red was it a dream?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!