The Magic Chest

One day , I went hiking up a mountain. It was a great day to go hiking .The sun was shining, the birds were singing.

Just then ,I realised that there was a mysterious cave a head of me . I wanted to go there, because the suspense was killing me. It was dark like night , down there . I slowly creeped in . I said nervously,"It's very dark in here."My knees were shaking in fear . I was about to run out of the cave ,just then ,my eyes caught attention to a treasure chest at the end of the cave .

I ran reluctantly at the chest, forgetting about that I was just about to run away from the cave.

Suddenly, I tripped over a trip wire which made arrows come out of a wall . I instantly crowled and thankfully no arrows hit me . I began my way to chest .

I picked up the chest and ran for my life.

Then suddenly, there was a cave in ."The place is filling up with water!" I yelled . After that the ground was shaking as much as my knees were.

A clusul bolder made from stone went tombling down on my path.

Just then, I found a dich. I ran into the dich ,hoping I would servived.

Then, my luck was real, the bolder hit the rocks, which that blocked the exit .
Then, I ran out of the cave.

I opened the chest and I found DIAMONDS and AMRAROLS and much much more.

I felt like I am the happiest and luckiest person on the planet.

After that, I decided to charity all this treasure to the poor people of the world.

And this made me more happier than ever.

The End


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!