I Stared At The Lotto Ticket In Shock. I Had Just Won $50 Million Dollars!!!

I am at home, I was so excited because I had just won $50 million dollars!! My life had just became so great! With this huge amount of money, I would spend it on an outstanding house and buy another Toyota RAV4 ( my mum’s car ). With the rest of the money I would keep it in the bank.

Firstly, I am using this money to buy a tremendous house. In this house it would have 3 bedrooms, 4 toilets, a lounge room and a movie room. My house would be a 2 story house. In my house it would be so awesome.

Secondly, I will then buy my mum’s car which is the Toyota RAV4. I would buy this car because it has lots of space inside, lots of different features and is just right for me.

Thirdly, what I would do with this leftover money, is to place all of this money in my bank account money because I want to keep my leftover money somewhere safe.

In conclusion, since I won the lotto ticket, I love life more than I've ever have. Life is so great!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!