Where Are My AirPods?

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Nicholas, he had these old Bose Bluetooth earphones. One day he was listening to his music and the earphones didn't connect to his iPhone xs max, and so as he was passing through the Apple store, he saw the brand new Airpods 2. As he glanced at it for a while, he decided to buy one. He handed over the $250 and skipped away. As he opened the box, the Airpods weren’t in there. He rushed to the Apple store and complained to them. I showed them my receipt, but they still didn't believe me. Nicholas was frustrated because of how stubborn the employee was. The only way Nicholas could prove it was Nicholas had to call the Police to search his house.
As they arrived, Nicholas explained the situation and how he didn't receive the Airpods 2. The Police set out and searched the house, turns out Nicholas was telling the truth, so Apple sent another package of the Airpods. As I opened the package, to my amazement the Airpods were there, my ears were bursting in excitement, ready to hear the clean and crisp sound of the brand new Airpods.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!