Spaceship Adventure

Boom Boom Bam! Suddenly, lightning struck Ridfill. I quickly switched on my radio and to my surprise, Mike the reporter, was already talking about the lightning. He said that whoever lived near or in Ridfill, needed to evacuate from their homes immediately. I had to act quickly, l packed all my stuff and my basic needs in order to leave my flawless home. Then Mike explained that there was a metal sliver spaceship waiting for us. l was a bit excited but at the same time, worried.

When I walked into the spaceship, I was gobsmacked! Inside, it looked like a cruise! There are several activities including bowling, spa (relaxing), watching the scenery, cricket, swimming and others too. There were also little microphone speakers in each room so that the crew could communicate to you personally. I believe that the microphone boxes is an AMAZING invention. ‘Can l please have everyone’s attention? I am Tom, the head captain of this spaceship. I hope that you are all enjoying yourselves. Could everyone return to their rooms because we are preparing to fly,’ demanded Tom. I immediately went back to my room (57) and found out that I got a parcel from Tom.

Once l settled down, went to the bathroom to take a nice shower. I then heard that Tom was telling everyone to please open their parcel. When I finished bathing, I went to my beautiful turquoise suitcase and got into my yellow silky dress. I zipped my suitcase and put it into one of my cupboards. Now, I was ready to open the parcel. I got a pair of scissors and started cutting the tape off. Once I finished that, I ripped the box open and guess what I found? A small box that contained money! I was so surprised and joyful that I forgot that it was dinner time!

At dinner, I met a caring and handsome man .I wanted to get to know him because he seemed quite nice. ‘Hi, I am Tinelle. What’s your name?’ I asked. ‘Nice to meet you . My name is James.’ he replied. During our dinner, we discovered we both knew a lot about each other and we had some things in common. It is already 10pm and I’m so tired. I flopped onto my bed tiredly.

Now everything is back to normal. I have unfortunately, lost my house and I’m temporary living with my mother. Although my mum is a very talented cooker, she specializes in deserts. She also owns a bakery which my family named 'Tilly’s bakery’. I usually help my mother in the shop as the cashier because she is usually busy in the kitchen, baking delicious treats. My father is working as a business man. Sometimes when he is free, he helps my mum in the bakery and that does help us a fair bit. I live a perfectly normal life now, but I will never forget the unforgettable spaceship adventure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!