Lost In The Woods

It was a nice sunny Monday and a grade 6 girl called Sophie and her class were all going on a camping trip. Everyone was really exited. Soon their teacher Miss Caty said "Is everybody ready?" All the students shouted "YES" they all hopped on the bus and went to the camping site. Soon when they got there they all set up their tents and relaxed for a while. Soon everybody went for a walk further in the jungle. When they were ready to get back to the camp site they got lost. "Where are we?" Sophie's friend Bella said. "We're lost!" said Miss Caty in panic. Soon they all went running and running until they found their way out. They slowly found there way back to school and continued on with their lessons for the rest of the day. "At least we're back" Miss Caty said. Everybody agreed. They lived happily ever after. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!