A Little Mermaid

Once upon a time, there was a youngest little mermaid in the family. She had green shimmery tail, red golden crop top, and long blonde shiny hair. The sisters’ garden was full of long swirly bottle green seaweed, but the youngest’s garden was more beautiful because it was not only full of seaweed, but also has strong shiny sunlight and colourful corals.
Sometimes the youngest mermaid explored the human world. But one day, she went to the surface and saw a thundering storming and lightning wind. Then she saw a white sailing boat with two humans on board that was about to crash into the sea.
Soon the little mermaid rescued the humans, which were a father and a teenage boy. Suddenly the rain was falling and she waited until the rain stop. She kept swimming and found a little island that has a coconut tree and put both humans there. The little mermaid waited minute after minute until both humans opened their eyes.
Unfortunately, it was only the teenage boy that opened his eyes. Waking up shockingly, the teenage boy asked the mermaid, “What happened to me, and where am I?” The little mermaid whispered softly that she rescued him. That’s the end of the story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!