Untitled

Early in the morning at St Peter’s School, Mr Gilbert was marking the roll getting ready for the excursion. People were chatting and people were excited. “Okay,” announced Mr Gilbert. “It is time to go.” But then Ted Bed put her hand up. “Yes,” said Mr Gilbert.
“Umm where are we going?”
“Well thank you for reminding me. We are going to the Teddy Bear Gardens.
“Okay,” said Ted Bed. “So does that mean we can go now?”
“Definitely yes! Let’s go,” said Mr Gilbert.
As the class was about to leave Roup the teddy bear forgot his water bottle. So Roup dashed to get his water bottle. When we were about to leave Roup came back just in time before the bus left. As the class hopped onto the bus Ted Bed was missing. Mr Gilbert looked but he could not be found. So they left. When they arrived at the Teddy Bear Gardens they firstly went to the cactus gardens and there Ted Bed was but she was poisoned on the floor. Mr Gilbert tried to find his phone because he needed to call the bearbalance. While Mr Gilbert gazed around looking for his phone Roup ran up to Mr Gilbert and announced, “It was in the grass Mr Gilbert.”
“Yay,” shouted Mr Gilbert then he called the bearbalance. And this is what he said to the bearbalance, “we found Ted Bed one of our students poisoned by one of the cactus.”
The man bellowed back, “okay I’ll be there straight away.”
When the bearbalance arrived they rushed to Ted Bed and bellowed, “we’ll have to take you to the hospital.” They sadly put Ted Bed in the back of the bearbalance. Roup cried a puddle of water but the bearbalance let the class come in the back with Ted Bed on the way to the hospital. Roup had a dazzling idea. He said to Mr Gilbert, “remember how we watched Snow White and they got a man to kiss Snow White? Well maybe we can try to kiss her to make Ted Bed come alive again.
“Okay,” said Mr Gilbert. Then Roup took slow steps till he got right in front of Ted Bed’s face. The class counted down, “3, 2, 1!” Suddenly Roup kissed her. Then we started to notice that her eyes were opening.
“Ted Bed’s alive,” they all shouted then the driver heard.
“What wait is she alive now?”
“Yep,” announced Mr Gilbert then the bearbalance let Ted Bed go.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!