Busting

Heart pounding. Blood flowing like a rapid river. Bladder full. I’m in the mall with my mum. We go over to the massive Live Healthy Eat Healthy store. Why do super markets have to be so big? Why can’t they be as small as the IGA’s? I don’t understand. Anyway, I’m really really really REALLY busting. I beg mum to let me to find a toilet in the mall. I go over to one of those maps that show you where everything is.

There are about half-a-million shops in this shopping mall. Finally, I find a toilet. I rush over to it but there are people everywhere. There’s a man selling toy cars.
He yells, “Hey you, yeah you! Come and buy a car for two dollars!”
“No thanks,”I reply awkwardly.
He gives a big sigh, “Ah well,” he says sadly.

I feel sorry for him, “Ok” I say. I go over to him. He has bony fingers, curly hair, and hideous green and pink glasses. I ruffle and scramble for some money but I can only find a 20 dollar note. “Could I have 10 cars please, and quick!” I say hurridly.
He counts them really slowly. He finally hands them over. Now I’m REALLY BUSTING! I skid around the corner and there’s a picture of a man, women and a wheelchair! I run over quickly.
OH NO… It’s CLOSED FOR CLEANING!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!