Untitled

At the crack of dawn an adventurer named Zach trodded up a steep hill to try to get a better glimpse of the rainforest. But when he quickly came down and what he saw nobody knows.
Now back to the story. Where was I? I know.
When at the bottom he had no time to spare and bolted towards where he saw the object. The trees’ leaves rustled together. Oh and there was that thirsty mosquito that bit him. When he was at his destination he looked up.
“Yes,” he whispered to himself. Fearfully he tiptoed first and then down the eagle fell and gave Zach a BIG scare then flew back off again. “Aaa,” yelled Zach.
As the pain filled him he knew he had to find a way back. Then he had an idea. Zach now knew he walked on that path only two kilometres away. Then Zach stood up and then fell down again. Then he spotted a stick the perfect height and then he crawled over to it. It worked. He started trudging his way across the bush green rainforest. On his way he saw spiders and scorpions. Two hours later after he was attacked by three iguanas he could see the village. Zach struggled to walk and fell over but once he got there he noticed that…it was a mirage.
“Dang it,” Zach yelled in disappointment but then he was rain filled clouds fill the sky and he had to look for shelter. He quickly escaped to a nearby cave. The next morning he trudged along.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!