Piranha Surprise

At midday, Lewis and I went to a rainforest looking for Big Foot. We saw the towering trees above.
Boom! Crash! When we looked up, we were surprised to see a volcano erupting lots of piranhas. Two thousand piranhas. “Dude that is coocoo!” So we opened our mouths wide. We slashed them with our cutters. We had both killed 2000 piranhas when all of a sudden, Big Foot dashed out of the spooky rainforest. Awkwardly, Big Foot ran right into our trap so we took him to the zoo. But on the way to Cage 51, a lion roared behind us and the roar set off all the animals. So after we put the big beast in Cage 51, we fed all the hungry creatures. When we finished, we had grins from ear to ear.
When we went back home, we dropped our bottom jaws in relief. So we never went back to the noisy zoo.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!