Rumour

I wonder the corridors, an elegant beast. I hear the whispers as I pass.
I flow by like the wind.
Then I find you, talking with your friends.
I caress your cheek. I whisper in your ear.
Words that never were. Words that change your mind.
I make you my puppet.
These words resound in everyone's minds.
Even when it’s snowing.Or when the sun is shining.
I twist the words like a melody.
Like a lullaby is sung by a siren. You believe me.
I bring you pain. I bring you anguish. I make your life so much harder.
You choose to believe me. You choose to keep smiling.
But before you know it I have strangled you.
You are choking. The room is closing in.
And you are no longer surround by laughing of cheerfulness but of mocking cacophonies.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!