Untitled

At the crack of dawn my friend and I went on an adventure to the gardens. We had to do Science on the plants. I said on my paper I could see so many birds. I could see so many green trees. I could smell the rainforest and water. I could hear birds in the tree. I could hear people talking to each other. I could feel flowers. I could feel the leaves. I was so nervous, because we thought that we were going to see the animals. My face was so dry I was very hot. We didn’t have time to see the animals. What we had to do is go do Science on the plants. I thought we were going there to write stories from the zoo. Where were all the animals? As soon as we got there I sat down on the chair and ate my fruit. I had to give my legs a rest from that big walk. I was in Miss Dempsey’s group.
As it was lunch time I waved goodbye to the gardens. And we walked back to school I ate lunch and I yawned at the top of my lungs. And I was tired and we all had a good time. I felt like I was on top of a cloud.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!