Untitled

At the crack of dawn there was a princess who woke up. It started to rain. Well after all she lived in a rainforest. There was a pitter patter on the roof. When she woke up she saw her dog jumping on her face.
She got up and started walking to the kitchen. Then she set off into the rainforest. She saw a vicious snake. Then she saw the jungle treetops. As she saw the vines on the trees it started to pour. She heard chirping. She started to go deeper in the rainforest. When she got in the middle of the rainforest she saw…an abandoned village. She went inside. She saw a bear. The bear started to chase her. She dashed for her life. The bear scratched at her and growled. She lost him.
She got in bed. She is never going walking again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!