The Monster And The Cat

Once upon a time there was a monster and a cat living in a faraway land.
One day the monster went for a walk.
The monster was walking for a long time until he found the cat. He was so tired but he still went chasing the cat.
Suddenly he caught up to the cat, then soon as he caught the cat, he gobbled him up.
Now the cat was to live in the monsters tummy for a long time, well so he though.
It was very gross inside the monsters tummy.
The cat began to swim around and around in the monsters tummy to make him feel sick and hoping he would vomit.
Soon the monster vomited and out came the cat. It was disgusting! Thankfully though the cat came out one piece.
The cat and the monster became friends after this, and they lived happy ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!