The Man's Story

One dark and stormy night, April and her friends were coming home from school together. April’s Mum said “Hello Dears” “Hi Mum” “Hi Mrs Manning” said April and her friends.
“Come on girls” said April as they ran upstairs in a hurry. April opened her door and froze with a terrified face. “What’s wrong April?” Said Riley in horror.
She told the girls what she saw. “It’s………. a picture of a man with an actual gun next to it” said April in horror. She turned the photo over to see if there was anything on the back. There was writing saying:
‘Fernando Jennings: WANTED since 2018’
“Why would this picture suddenly appear on my floor?” Asked April. She turned around to look at the girls and they shrugged their shoulders in confusion.
April picked up the picture, there was a flash of light, and darkness filled the room. They were teleported to another place, it became darker by the second “Help!” Said a low voice in the distance. The girls looked around in confusion. “Help!” Said the voice once again.
The girls walked towards the voice. When they got closer a bright light appeared “A light!” Yelled Nikki and Stella. They ran to it, all except April. “What’s wrong April?” Asked Bellah, Mackenzie and Emily. “I feel something but I don’t know what it is” said April scared. They saw April fall to the ground “APRIL!” Yelled the girls.
The girls bolted over to her, yelled at her in terror. “Are you okay?” Yelled Nikki “Hello?” cried Mackenzie and Bellah. She woke up while taking a big gasp of air “What………happened?” Asked April. She sat up in a hurry and ran to the light feeling dizzy.
A black figure appeared in the distance “Help, I need your help!” The voice cried. When the girls got closer, the figure disappeared. The same man on the picture creeped up behind them and scared them. “It’s that guy from the picture! Fernando Jennings” Yelled Bellah in confusion. “Hello Daughter” said Fernando in a dark voice.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!