The Last Cruise

There was a good girl Izzy. She has a bad Grandma called Adele. One day, Adele said, “We are going to go on holiday.” Even though Izzy didn’t want to go on the holiday, she had no choice.
Izzy packed her suitcase. Adele told Izzy that there would be girls and boys, but she lied about that. They started to board the ship. It was a 10 day cruise.
When they got on board, Izzy looked around. There was no girls and no boys. “Only adults!” she said to herself. Izzy had nothing to do. She decided she had to get off the ship. There was no way she could stay on there for 10 days and 10 nights without ANY other children!
Izzy looked around and grabbed some leaves and sticks. She started to build a raft. Finally, the raft was finished. She climbed on it and sailed back home.
Mum was happy to see her, but when Adele got home 10 days later, she got really angry. Izzy’s mum understood why Izzy didn’t want to stay on the ship so she lived happily ever after. And best of all, she never had to go on holidays with her Grandma ever again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!