The Witch And Cat

A monstrous cauldron bubbled over a crackling fire, like a dying phoenix off Harry Potter. Broomsticks whizzed through the air like leaves in a tornado. Potion bottles violently shattered all over the place, as if they were fireworks in the night sky.
In the sinful lair lived the one and only Norris Nuts, Sabre, Sockie, Biggy, Naz... JUST KIDDING the real person is DUN DUN DUN... Addy. The most wicked and evil witch in the whole world.
Now that you know who she is, let’s go to the pound. If you want to know why she is going to the pound, it’s because she wants to get a witch’s cat. Addy jumps onto her enchanted broomstick named George. While she is zooming to the pound she sang her favourite song,
“Bob the builder, can I fix it?
Boberia yes you can!!!”
She lands in the front of the pound as if nothing had happened (even though something did happen). Addy sauntered to the front desk and asked, “Get me a witch’s cat and make it snappy.”
She snapped her fingers and in a blink of an eye cat food appeared on the front desk ready for her to take home with her new cat.
Ned, the front desk worker, bolted to the witch’s cat section without noticing he accidentally knocked over the red dye and it landed on a normal black cat’s white spot.
After cleaning the mess on the floor, Ned was convinced that the normal cat was a witch’s cat (By the way a witch’s cat is a black cat with a red spot on its back). The worker grabbed the cat and took it out to Addy. Addy was so pleased with the cat the front desk worker picked out. Without saying thank you, Addy snapped her fingers and all the food flew up into the air and followed Addy all the way home.
At 8:00am, 3 days later Addy decided to give Jeffrey (the cat) a bath because he looked like a messed up tree. Addy filled up the bathtub with coldish-warmish water.
Addy grabbed Jeffrey and put him in the bath. As soon as Jeffrey’s paws hit the water he went absolutely psycho. Addy held Jeffrey down with all her strength and scrubbed him with a cloth. While Addy was cleaning Jeffrey, she noticed red in the water.
She saw that Jeffrey was a normal cat then said, “I asked for a witch’s cat, but you have helped with all my missions that my boss has given me. I don’t care if you’re a normal cat anymore.”
She realised that, “l should not treat you differently just because you’re a normal cat.”
From that day on Addy treated Jeffrey nicer and they lived a happily sinful life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!