The Tiger And The Mystery Creature From The Bushes

Finalist in the 'Inspired 2019' competition

One dark and stormy night there was a tiger lost in the never-ending forest. Next to the forest there was a poor village. In the village they had hunted and captured all the animals in the world except a tiger. They kept these animals in unbreakable titanium cages and treated them terribly. The humans wanted to catch a tiger to finish their collection.
The tiger that was lost in the forest had become lost because he was on a mission to bring back a mystery creature in the magic bushes. The tiger wanted to find the creature so that he could bring him back to the base of the tigers that was underground. The mystery creature was supposed to be able to protect the tigers from the humans. The tigers had gone underground when the humans had taken the other animals and the tigers used their burrows to make their base.
It had been months since the tiger left the secret base and finally he found the mystery creature. It was a snake that had the ability to put people to sleep, but is nice to animals. The tiger asked the snake for help to save his tiger family and all the animals that had been taken by the naughty humans.
The snake went straight to the village and put all the people to sleep and saved all the animals that had been captured. The animals were safe but always worried that the humans would awake and return to take them again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!