False Trust

Blood falling from his chest, where a bullet sticks out, Tears flowing down my cheeks. I see the color drain from his face.
(He whispers) “ I get to be with your mother at least.”
“No papa! No!” I weep
“Look after your brother for me.”
I watch his eyes close. He’s gone. Gone for good.


“Just because your dad’s dead doesn’t mean you can act like mine!”penny screamed
I freeze. I jump up knocking over a plant doing so.i throw on boots and don’t bother changing.I run. I run out the door banging into a hard object “owwww” which just makes me sob harder.

“Hey why are you crying?” A young male asks me.
“Oh. Umm me and my friend had a little fight. she was just a bit rude thats all.`` I reply to him
“well, do you want to talk about it? he asked slowly
“ummm...” I reply thinking carefully “sure? but first your name.”
“Yes. My name is Bailey Riches.” He tells me his name while holding up his ID. “And you are?”
“I’m Bianca Bloomberg.” I say while holding out my hand

I look up at bailey and look at his shaggy light brown hair and Aqua blue eyes. I’ll lend you some clothes if you’ll like.” He offers me “they’re my sisters.”
“Yeah thanks!” I thanked him
After he left the room I chose a red tank top with black shorts and the black boots I had thrown on when I ran out.

After a few weeks I started warming up to bailey and we had formed a close relationship. “That really happened?” He asked laughing so hard
We had been sitting in a coffee shop having a drink. “Yeah! I was sitting having some warm milk and cookies when I was 7 years old and I laughed so hard milk came out of my nose!” We continued laughing for a while then I sat up straight and said“ I need to tell you something important.”
“Ok speak.”
“Ok. So the reason I’m so closed up is...”
I told him the story of my father getting shot and told him everything.


I walked to marks house because I offered to dog sit for him (and also search his house.)

As I’m sitting on the couch, I notice something poking out of the DVD player. I took a few steps towards the player and “OH MY GOD!” I see a photo with my father's face on it with bright red ‘x’ over his eyes i call bailey in panick and say “ mark is the murder and I’ve got proof!” My jaw drops as I look at the photos again i breath heavily and my hands shake.
CREEK! I heard the floorboards creak i turn around and see...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!