Mad City Attack

One day in a mansion a game called welcome to bloxburg, lived two rich users. One was called ct4m and the other called thisalnathan. These two users had two forms, the roblox one where they can protect online robloxers from viruses and a real life one, where they go on quests to save the planet and prevent the government's making too much pie as ransom. One day they were playing mad city, an evil player they recognised just joined the game, he was JohnDoe. JohnDoe is an evil hacker who hacks roblox users and steals their robux for himself. These two legends knew that the hacker somehow got disabled in the prison so the legendary duo swapped to superheroes and hunted for the criminal.

After some searching they saw him robbing the casino and ct4m said “ this is the best timing.” the two legends snuck to the exits of the casino and each of them equipped their guns. JohnDoe was sneaking out and the two heroes didn’t notice. All of a sudden the sirens were sounding like crazy. “We lost?” said thisalnathan fiercely. “I’m afraid so” replied ct4m in a bad mood. “Well i speculate that we will catch JohnDoe soon… hopefully” added thisalnathan

After waiting, they both realise that the bank was open for robbery so they decided to take their chances and camp for criminals to arrive. “We don’t know how long this might take thisalnathan” said ct4m with a bad feeling that JohnDoe had already snuck by them. It was true, JohnDoe had snuck right by them and sounded the alarms. “Oh no, someone has entered the vault and I hope it isn’t JohnDoe.” said thisalnathan surprised.”Quick, before he finishes collecting all his money!” said ct4m. They both rushed into the vault and saw JohnDoe standing in front of them. At first he seemed calm but all of a sudden JohnDoe pulled out a gun (an AK47 to be precise) and started shooting at the legends. Ct4m and thisalnathan acted almost immediately and got out their powers.

Thisalnathan’s powers are teleportation, super strength, super resistance and light magic. Ct4m’s powers are shape shifting, animal manipulation, eye beams and lego manipulation. Also both of them have sport powers of the sports they like. They worked together to trap JohnDoe in a beam of light and threw him to the ground. “You have not beaten me” said JohnDoe in a painful voice as he magically glitched out of the game.”Oh no!” said thisalnathan with annoyance that JohnDoe was still in contact with hacking abilities. “Guess we will have to stop him another day” said ct4m.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!