Last Letter

I remember when She held my hand gently from the day I had my first breathe, as she held my hand I felt the pain she bear for months just to bring my life on Earth. She taught me how to walk and talk. She is the woman with different roles; a friend, a mother, a guide, advisor and protector. I know to be a mother is not an easy task, yet she do it proudly every day. She have turned her baby into a beautiful young lady. She were there for me since the very beginning and saved me countless tears. I promise her I will take care of myself, there is no other person that will shape my heart the way she have done, her job finished perfectly for her precious daughter. My mum she’s a beautiful woman who endure everything. I’m so thankful to her because she turned me into a kind and brave lady.

“Mum, you are the mother who never expect anything more than love from me. I saw you working hard to give us a better life, I can’t thank you enough for making me whole. You are the eyes that help me see and you are the one who knows me best. I never thought that you will be gone, but Mum, thank you for always being there for me. You are the best mother in the world.”

This is my last letter for my mum.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!