Magic Magic Magic

WHOOSH!! Blew the wind and everything got darker. Wolfs, owls and bats appeared.
A while later there was a wizard named Merlin in his wooden hut “good night,’’ to his pet dinosaur, so he went to bed when…BANG! BANG! CRASH!!!!!!! A second later his eyes PEEEEEELED open c’mon he escaped again apart from that how is he so strong?’’ soon after his talk by myself alone conversation he continued look for his pet that went on his, go by myself with no teacher excursion. Oh wait he needs to continue we’re still in pause ‘PAUSE’ all right lets carry on cause this supposed to be a short story... SOOOO he continued his adventure then said ’’ MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC! (in a low voice) then he teleported to Candy land and also that’s where his dinosaur is extra trying to get diabetes ‘’its beautiful here,’’ shocked said merlin “ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT JUST HURRY UP MERLIN”
THEN QUICKLY he rushed searching the candy land in a doughnut! All right lets keep going, but nothing to be found so he gave not up but a booger in the ground cause dinosaur like boogers, don’t they? Then he left leaving boogers on every step he made. Back to the house, hut, broken hut, hole in the wall. Now that all dinosaurs are attractive to boogers they’ll follow the boogers and that’s the same with dino who decided to get diabetes.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!