Back From The City

Once in a little treehouse, there lived a really really curious kitten named Ginger and she lived with her owner Rose. They go on marvelous adventures around the city and sometimes even out of the city! Rose, Ginger and Rose’s best friend Jessie love to explore in the wide open city. One day, they went to see the Melbourne Cup. The race was so COOL! Only the day did not go well.
Rose lost Ginger! It was like this, Rose and Jessie’s tummy's were growling so they left Ginger to buy some delicious food. Ginger run away and got no idea where she was going. She was lost.
Ginger had started to stress because there was a truck that was driving towards her. Occasionally Rose and Jessie were in that truck because they did not catch a taxi. It was labeled rescue truck. Rose suddenly yelled: STOP! That is my kitten! Rose got off the truck and gave Ginger a few pats and this time she remembered to bring Ginger home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!