God's wonders

A Momentary Eden: Its brushes soaked in bearberry crimson, aspen gold,/and the bristling blue of spruce trees, autumn paints/tumbling slopes with the vivid genius/that could only be made by God's hands./This exhibition only lasts a few days-/a final flourish before the long monochrome of winter./Walls of flame: The sun drops in the sky. First one, then another/mountain-face kindles until the whole mass/of the mountain range seems to burn/in scarlet and gold./From far below, lavender twilight moves/up the jagged slopes, extinguishing the last fires of day./As tall as the sky: Mountains above a glacier rise in cloud-shadowed/ranks, decorated with brilliant swirls of weathered/mineral deposits like marbled endpapers/in an antique book.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!