V8 Commodore Cars

One day my family had a V8 Commodore and my Uncle went to Townsville and then picked up the car and then went to Ayr and drove it around and put the car in the car shows. Then I went to the show and got show bags with my family and friends then we went home and cleaned up the house and then washed the cars and first I shined the tyres but then vacumed the floors and went for dinner at the best restraunts place with my family and friends. Then we had a game of footy and went to the rodeo and watched the bull riders and they were really great and barely no one fell off the bulls and then we played games at the Irish Club and they have good games and they have the game called Stacker and car games and then a Spin the Wheel game and a footy game to try to win a footy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!