Dark Genie

It was 3000 BC and a man was in his hut waiting for his master to come along. He got bored and started to do things. He was an alchemist and he wondered if he could make a genie like all the people were talking about in the village. He started to work on his project and he was almost done when his master banged on the door. It frightened the little man and he bumped into a potion. Then a dark, tall, black figure with glowing purple eyes and flames for hair appeared and asked the little man “are you my father?” He pulled a blade out of his shadow and sliced the man in half. The genie heard some banging on the door and he slammed the door to the ground.
The dark genie killed the man and recruited some of the undead. He made a friend that was completely made of skulls and another powerful being, the ‘Master of Black Fire’. He went on a quest to find the sword of souls. He swam through the dirty swamps, climbed over the majestic mountains and smashed his way through dark caves. Finally there it was, the temple of the lost sword. But there were guards protecting the sword of souls so the dark genie slayed the guardians. With no effort he found the hidden room, took the sword from the box and flew his way out. He declared war to the heavens but it took him centuries to do so. So he sat and watched the humans evolve into intelligent beings and when he got to the right year he flew into the cities. He went to the alley ways and watched people get killed. He would follow the murderers and slay them when he got the chance. He flew to where he was made and saw nothing, absolutely nothing! He was filled with rage and sought revenge on the humans. He gathered his troops and set course to destroy the heavens. He slashed his way through and summoned two dragons, Des and Troy. They were outnumbered and were plunged back to the earth. The dark genies plan worked. He recruited the Retriever and Soul taker. He sat on the throne and remained king of the underworld; his army of the undead was impossible to defeat. Soul taker had a kingdom of his own and a dragon. Soul taker had to give up his kingdom.
The dark genie slowly gained stronger and stronger but he still couldn’t take over the heavens. So he chose not to take over the heavens but rather to tame the living volcano Ruptor. He left without a troop and chose to tame the beast himself. Ruptor had a friend, his name was fire whisperer and he was made up of molten lava rock. Dark genie came to the beast’s home and tamed them both. He came back with the two and dark genie remained Lord of the Underworld

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!