Katy & Me

Katy and Me!



Katy love me! and I love Katy!
She always love patting me in my favorite spots!
She calles me belly because I LOVE A BELLY RUB! Katy is the best owner ever! but she wasn't always my owner.I once belonged to a old man called Tom there was a horrible fire I was lucky enough to survive the terrile fire, I was terrifid in horror . So I wen't to a adoption centre. Once Katy and her family visited the adoption centre and came across me . I turned two that day, but katy and her family wanted to bring me home with them. And I'm still with them and I'm five!

part two
katy

Bella is sooooo cute!
I love bella so much . bella is has a so sad life before i got her . She gets so excited when someone comes in the house.
shes also so friendly to other dogs and people.
I LOVE BELLA SUPER !





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!