Machete

Machete
The long boat ride seemed to take forever,Zach, was alone apart from the boat driver of course. He was traveling from Australia (Queensland) to the U.S.A his mum and dad had split up and he was going to see his dad no 11 year old boy should have to go through this.”Hello.” said the boat driver “do you want to?” …

THUNDERSTRUCK
He woke on the shore. His ears ringing, “huh?” he asks him-self. Seeing double of everything, he stood up … and then threw up.

When he woke up to the sound of birds chirping. The machete his dad gave him, digging into his skin, the backpack seeming to weigh more than ever.


When he eventually stood up again and stayed there, he looked looked around, he found out he was alone, he was also on this island he knew

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!