Jabba The Gabba

Once upon a time, in the woods there lived someone named jabba the gabba. He had honey for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He was a very lonely person because no one ever came to visit him because he lived in the woods.One day he was reading his mail and he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and he saw a parcel from his friend. His friend's name was Night oata. He opened the parcel and in it was a box and the box said “open”. He opened the box and in it was a block with a button. He pressed the button and it turned into a ginormous car and on it was said: “car with extra loaded power”. He went into the car and in a few minutes he figured out how to drive it. So he drove out of the woods and went to his friend’s house. When he went in, he saw his friend and said: “Did you send me this parcel to me so that I could come to you? I was having a good time here on my own so you just decided that you would interrupt me?”


As he said this his friend was sad and said: “I spent all this time making that for you because I thought you didn't like being all on your own, so I wanted you to come to me and have a good time with me, so why didn't you want to come to me and have some fun? I thought you liked to visit me.” And he went away to his room.

Then jabba the gabba drove to his other friend's house and while he was driving he had a think about what happened before and this time his friend said: “Why don't you have the biggest party with me and celebrate you coming here and having a great party with me?” So jabba the gabba agreed with that and came in and had the biggest feast anyone could ever have. After the feast Jabba the gabba said goodbye and continued his travel, and while he was traveling he came across a lot of houses, and there was another woods and so he thought “Maybe I could live here in this woods and have a good time and make some friends.” So he went to the woods, and collected some wood and built a house, and lived there for a few years and made some friends.








When he’d lived there for a long time , he realised that it was time to move to a new house, and so he started to get ready to move to his new home. Then he moved there and lived there for a while. And then he went to visit his friend that went to his room. When he had a long visit he went back home for the night. And then he moved again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!