Hats Off!

Dear Rapunzel, 12/8/10
I would like to inform you that the favourite hat shop, HATS OFF! has recently released a stunning new hat that would suit you perfectly. We will have it perfectionally made by the best milliner in town. It’s just the fit for a princess!

It will be sewn with the finest thread you could ever imagine! It will be very high quality and won’t start to fray. I will give you a 7 year warranty and a refund just in case anything goes wrong! (Which it probably won’t!)

We will be having a 50% off sale from the 18th June to the 22nd August. I am aware that you will not be able to leave your tower to come to our store so I will have my friend Sierra deliver it to you personally if you decide that you may buy it. It will cost $100 if you buy it during the sale and $200 outside of the sale.

If you are curious in buying the hat please send me the measurements of your head so that I can make it for you. If you aren’t interested could you please suggest or send this letter to someone else who may be fascinated.

To find out more please contact:
042 483 9657

Sincerely,
Alise

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!