C.J.B Jooms

One normal morning captain James book lying in his mega size bed on board the C.J.B Jomes he could hear Joseph cook’s violin player playing perpetual motion. 3 hours later water smashed through captain James books window, OMG what happened. Storm clouds filled the clear sky, giant waves as big as houses crashed against the CJB Jooms. Gallen and Steven get cleaning, dump all the water out of this ship with buckets but if you don’t work you get the goat ‘o’ 8 tails!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes sir. Now get working.

After a few hours the raging storm grew worse. “Eeegh” said the goat ‘’shhh goat said Steven’’ . The goats cadge was rocking side to side “this storm is getting so annoying I better keep chucking water out of this ship “I need to get Gallen said Steven but as soon as I get Gallen captain James book sees us not working he yelled ‘’GET BACK TO WORK OR YOU WILL GET THE GOAT ‘O’ 8 TAILS’’. BANG!!!!! Omg what was that I said to myself. After a few more hours the storm grew more dangerous making the cargo rock even more making everyone on the ship rock side to side I think I’ll tell captain book, ‘’Hey captain book I heard a big bang’’. Water started gushing into the boat everyone started to go cray cray about the bang the captain in STAY CALM GUYS!!! Though he didn’t look that calm. ‘’I think we hit an iceberg ‘’EVERYONE BRACE FOR INPACT GUYS BRACE BRACE BRACE BOOM ‘’EVACUATE EVACUATE ABANDON SHIP!!! The captain escaped on lifeboats but left us and the crew on the sinking C.J.B jooms. Stephen and Gallen decided to jump off the boat we tried to swim but the dreadful waves kept us under water now we are literally drowning but we got out of the waves and the rip pulled us back to shore. Then a helicopter flew past but it didn’t notice us so we decided to make a smoke signal. A speed boat came past but it did not see us ‘’ WHY DIDN’T THIS STUPIT BOATY THING SAVE US. ‘’ STUPIT BOATY THING. Then we saw the Titanic come past and we swam after it and boarded, we said to the guy “let us in” but he said ‘’you need a boarding pass ‘’WHO NEEDS A BOARDING PASS!!!!! ‘’ IF YOU DON’T LET US IN GUY, SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN ‘’YO YO’’ We say at the same time I say “Jinx padlocks” “ Infinity Jinx” told you. Then we accidently lost our footing and fell “NO NOT AGAIN!!!” We walk around and somehow Gallen finds an airport. We went to the international terminal and go to the ticket machine. But I looked at the price it was $1,000 each “NOOO that’s expensive” Said Stephen . We board our flight and take off. We land back in Brisbane and we lived to tell the tale.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!