I cant believe it happened to me

One day four men named Marcus, Pluto, Fred and Johnny one night they said to there parents, "Can we go to a soccer game TO WATCH MARCUS AND FRED?"

So about five hours later the mum and dad called them to see if they wanted to go to the AFL game.

They all said yes, so they rushed and got dressed then they left.

A week later they went to the grand final and watched Crows and Collingwood, then all the friends went back to Marcus’s house and watched the cricket game. The people who were playing England and Australia and Australia won by 200 runs.

One night they all decide to go out and party so they got dressed and left. They had just realized that they were going to watch the football and Richmond won by 49 points against Port Adelaide.

The next morning this guy came to the door and said do you want to by some chocolate they all said yes we do want to buy some chocolate they all said how much? "Its $1.00", they said that’s okay then. So they brought about five each.

Then all the guys started to kick the football and all the guys said can we tackle now the reason why they can’t tackle is because Marcus broke his arm in ten places. They started to tackle but Marcus wasn’t allowed to play. So he just sat down and watched.

The next night they all started to go to bed early because they were always going to bed at 11:00. But the next morning they all went to the movies to watch a game of hockey and it went for about 4 hours. Then they all said lets go to the shop and get lots and lots of lollies for the footy game on Saturday night.

That day CAME AND THEY WERE VERY EXITED. They got dressed and left so about twenty minutes later the got there and gave the ticket to the man at the front of the stadium.

The game started and crows got the first 5 goals of the game ther were about 40,000 people at the stadium so in the second half, Port were in front by two goals but in two minutes crows got three goals and crows had won the grand final.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!