I can't belive it happened to me

One Saturday there were two mates called Chad and Troy skating at a skate park having a really good time. They sat down to have a rest and talk about what tricks they had been doing-grinds, flip tricks and more. Troy’s dad arrives in a car with Chad’s dad. The dads said “hey you two hop in we have got a surprise for you.” “What is it what is it?” said Chad and Troy. “Don’t worry we will tell you later” said the dads. “Ok” said the boys.
They drive to the airport their dads finally tell them what the surprise is-A trip to the Globe World Cup Skateboarding competition in Melbourne. They arrive in Melbourne and catch a taxi to the hotel they will be staying in. Chad and Troy are able to see the stadium where the Globe World Cup will be held.


Chad and Troy go to sleep! It is the day of the competition and the boys are really excited. It starts at 6:30 p.m. and finishes late so the boys and their dads won’t do much because they would be too tired.
It is 6:00 p.m. and they are in a taxi on their way to the stadium. When they got there they have a look around. They have found their seats and wait for the start of the competition. There will be skaters from all over the world including the boy’s favourite skaters Tony Hawk, Bucky Lasek, Rodney Mullen, Chad Muska and Bam Magera.
When the skateboarding started Chad and Troy were already having a lot of fun. “Heaps good did you see that Chad?” Troy said, “What, what”, Chad said. “One of the skaters just did an egg plant” said Troy “oh heaps good”, said Chad. Chad and Troy are a bit tired because it is enearly the end of the skateboarding. “Oh Dad, one guy just snapped his skateboard going a boardslide” said Chad. “He might be a bit angry”, said Chad’s dad. “Na because he will get a new skateboard”, said Chad. “Oh OK”, said Chad’s dad. “Come on let’s go now”, said Troy’s dad. “Why,” said Troy. “Because the skateboarding is finished” explained Troy’s dad. “OK”, said Troy.

“Boys the taxi is here”, said the dads. “OK”, said the boys. “Wait wait” said Chad and Troy “what” said the dads There are our five favourite skaters, “can we get can we get their autographs” said the boys “ok” said the dads. “Can get your autographs” said Chad and Troy “ya sure can” said the skaters “cool” said the boys. “Now we can look at the autographs because we are at the hotel” said Chad and Troy “oh no we left the autographs on the ground where we caught the taxi home” said Chad. “Oh I just heard a knock on the door” said Troy “I wonder who it is” said Chad, “It’s our five favourite skaters with our autographs” said Troy, “Thanks” said Chad. “Bye” said the skaters. “That was a really good time” said the boys.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!