Teachers Are Fair!?

It was lunchtime. I sat across from Marcus. We were sitting at the loner table - which Mark explained as the 'too-cool-for-you' table, but in reality it was an unpopular table. A food fight starts around us, and I dodged a few mashed potatoes. The place was insane, kids jumping on the tables and screaming madly. Of course, we all knew it would end if we pushed in. I and Marcus were trying to avoid detention, not getting involved. But, of course, “it wasn't our fault that pink ice cream landed in Mark's hair. We couldn’t help but fight back, no guy should be forced to endure that punishment! We were ninjas, dodging and fighting back. We had to, ma'am, it wasn't even our choice!" Normal stated, putting on his best face for the headmistress. "And I'm supposed to believe this?" The head asked, "Not really, you don't have to believe anything... as long as you go easy on us." Mark said, grinning. But then she said we have to give her some reasons to make her believe us that we were doing the right thing. “okay ma’am, you don’t believe us so what would you do if you were in same kind of situation as we were” I said it with good feeling because I knew that she will let us go but then the opposite thing happened. “oh, so you are arguing with me”, “Tomorrow I will see you in my office!” she yelled looking at Marcus for some reason. We came out of her office. “oh man, how was it our fault” I said getting down to tie my show lases. “I know; she is just so unfair”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!