Fairies VS Me

I was walking in a beautiful sunny meadow when I saw a little house hung on a tree. I peeked inside and I saw glitter. I thought I was dreaming but I was not. It looked like it was raining glitter. Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me. It was a fairy! She said “put down my house down! All the other fairies are in there! “Sorry” I said. So I put down the house and I walked away. I was thinking about what happened just then. I thought about if the little fairy would let me back for another peek. So I went back. The fairy was not there. So I had another peek. All of a sudden a whole bunch of fairies came charging at me. I stepped back. One of the fairies almost socked me in the jaw. CRASH! She flew into a tree! Then another fairy came to me and tried to pull my hair! The rest of the fairies stayed hidden behind a wall begging me to not hit them. The fairies that I hit came up to me and one of them said “if its a fight you want then its a fight you will get!” So the same fairy kicked me in the knee! Ooow! I said. I tried to choke the fairy but she to fast. Her tiny wings carried her away to her little fairy house. “Oh I will get you into fairy jail for five years!” When the fairy was flying away she left something preshesh behind her. It was her fairy glitter! I thought for a moment if I could turn into a fairy myself if I sprinkle a bit of glitter on me. I tried but nothing happened. “What if I eat the glitter but if it does not work I could dye. Then a man came over and picked up some glitter and ate it! Suddenly, he grew wings, shrunk and turned into a fairy! Then I knew what to do. So I picked up some glitter and ate it. All of a sudden I turned into a fairy! I was tiny enough that I could fit inside the little house! When I went inside it felt like I was in a whole new world! I went to find the rest of the fairies. I saw a fairy behind a couch. She was shivering with fear when she saw me. SMACK! She smacked me in the cheek. Now i’ve got a big hand mark on my cheek. I try to fight her back but she is too fast. “Well at least I got to see inside I will have to go before the other fairies find me.”I muttered to myself. So I went into the sunny meadow and on my way home I saw another fairy house. I thought it was a bit weird because it was not here on my way out. Noooo! I said. So I ran home. Fast! VROOM!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!