What If The Sun Just Vanished?

What if the sun just vanished?
What if you just woke up one day and the sun was just gone? Because if it did... what did it? The sun? Nothing? Or is the sun framed? But it has to be the sun.
If there wasn’t a sun, it would be the same. So it has to be the sun. Is there any thing that can destroy the sun? Because they also maybe wouldn’t exist They may be asking what did it? Gods?
Creators of the universe? These are questions that would be answered a long time after the time the sun would explode. But they couldn’t. Because the sun would already be gone, we will never truly know. Some will say, “The sun exploded that’s what would happen.” If it was gone before that time like it just suddenly disappeared. But the real question is, who would of done it? The sun? A human? Humans aren’t strong enough. So it would be the suns fault. But there wouldn’t be a sun to blame.
?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!