Atlantis

Finalist in the 'Inspired 2019' competition

In 360 BC Plato wrote about a wonderful, advanced and beautiful city that fell into the ocean. The city was called Atlantis.
One day a magical portal appeared in a boy's room. The portal looked like a black hole. The portal sucked the boy into the magical land. The boy opened his eyes and looked around, but then he noticed that he was underwater. He could see the most beautiful city he had ever seen. There were lots of shimmering seaweeds from the sunlight above him.
The boy started to swim closer to the city, but then he felt something pulling his leg. He tried to get away, but he couldn't. He turned around to see lots of big, long aqua tentacles. They were twisting, reaching and waving like a snake slithering around. The Kraken was grabbing people and smashing buildings. The boy was so scared he began to cry in a tune. Suddenly, the Kraken's tentacles started to weaken and it fell into the darkness of the deep ocean.
The people from the city were so happy that their evil enemy was defeated. The people from the city swam to the boy and put him on their shoulders and carried him to Atlantis. The king who was very old asked the boy to replace him. The king understood that the boy was the only one who could truly protect Atlantis.
Today, Atlantis remains alive, safe and secret.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!