Loop The Loop Bird

One day there was a man named Bob. One day he decided to go for a walk but before his eyes was the one and only shoes he had never seen before. They had rocket boosters and a skate board ! He had never seen any like it. He decided to take them for a spin. So he turned them on he set them to rocket and flew out the door. He flew high in the sky. He could just make out a shiny white thing. It was getting closer but then he realised it had wings and Jet engines. Then he realised it was an aeroplane it smashed into him his world went blank.

He woke up in hospital with doctors all around him. They said he broke his leg, arm and finger. A few weeks later he was out of hospital he felt much better but still a bit weary. He cooked dinner then went to bed. The next morning he had a blood test he could not drive so he called his friend Ben. When he got there he got put to sleep when he work up he could smell smoke! The fire alarms were on. And the doctors were no where to be seen. Then a really weird bird swooped in and grabbed Bob with its talons it flew high in the sky just in time before the building crumbled to pieces he gripped on tight. But then lost his grip and let go his fifty eight year old life flashed before his eyes. Then he braced himself for a crash landing then out of nowhere he was flying ! The bird had watched him it flew down and let him slide down its wing into a wheelchair. He wheeled back home when he got in the house he made dinner then said goodnight to his new bird friend then went to bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!