The Demon's Door

One creepy night there lived a boy named Bob and he went to the demon door the door was already open it was dark inside the door. The demons came out with red eyes and giant teeth and dark green legs. Bob screams as loud as he can Bob runs out the door. When it was dark and the demons caught Bob before going home. When suddenly a giant monster said he wants to bite Bob. When Bob got bit he saw his mum but his mum was a demon. Bob screams the demons are everywhere they are creepy demons that have red eyes and giant teeth and dark green legs. But Bob had to verse the king monster it is surprising that Bob beat the king monster and the monster said I want to have a rematch. He went back to the demons door and this time the demons were happy. Red eyes and dark green legs. But Bob had to verse the king monster it is surprising stuff Bob beat the king monster Bob is happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!