Desire For Evil

man /man/ noun is an adult human male.
"creeeakk" the box goes. The worker carefully places his tools on the bench. He smiles as he starts to create a figure. This wasn't just any figure but a figure that was special. His name was man. Man is a type of life that could not be explained but only explained by the people who made man. The worker in the village had specially crafted each one to fit each certain type of species he had crafted.One fine afternoon when it was a perfect and the pigeons dazzled over the rickety house, he pulled his tools out once again and started to carve out his body features and face features. The worker had a faint smile as he was working. His tiredness really got the best of him. His head was woozy and he felt dizzy all over. He ought to go and rest his head.
The worker felt a sigh of relief as soon as he had completed his task but something peculiar was ringing his mind. Now this man was no ordinary man but an enigma. When the worker in the village had crafted him, a beam of light bordered the whole entire neighbourhood. It bought light and pleasure to all those around him.
A colossal amount of joy neighboured the area, a wave of excitement travelled in the workers body. It satiated him. He felt a diminutive of sadness, as he knew soon enough he was going to have to let go of this marvellous creation. He had thought that he must not delay and send his creation out in the open. As the man sent him out in the world. The man landed in the lush grass of a garden. He reached up with a euphoric smile. He elevated his hand, where he found a fruit. A fruit of colour and desire but not of happiness. He had a tempted grin to take a bite out of it. As clear as it was, he widened his mouth and received the fruit in his mouth. It unlatched his eyes to another world, a world of greed and despair. With great pleasure he had flames in his eyes and even though he was special of some sought, he walked away with a desire to kill.
His eyes had said it all and soon in an instance, he unbolted his life from his purpose. He walked away in an instance and made a slight turn to destruction.His creator had seen it all and turned his face from this. A desire for evil was all it took.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!