Red Dagger

She shifted her weapon, blood was dripping off her dagger like volcanic magma. She started running. She could already hear the sirens in the distance. The figure decided the only thing she could do was hide in the alley until the police went away. Suddenly a young man appeared and said "Come with me." She knew she didn't have a choice, the police were getting closer and soon they would trap her in the alley.
She hadn't slept in days, she needed a rest. Without answering she trudged along behind him. The man invited her into a narrow grey concrete room. She saw weapons on the wall and turned to leave but the man blocked her and said "I know your crimes and now you know mine," as he stabbed her three times in the chest with his dagger. She let out a silent scream and the world went black.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!